Standard Hours Vet Emergency
If you have an emergency during business hours, we will provide attention as soon as possible and no booking is required. Where possible, ask someone to call ahead and let us know you are on your way.
For non-emergency issues, please use standard booking methods.
Tuesday: 8:00am – 7:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 7:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am – 7:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 3:00pm
What to Do In an Emergency
- Remain calm and ensure you and your pet are removed from further harm.
- Remember when handling your pet that they are in pain/distressed and may act unpredictably.
- Call us or the nearest emergency center for immediate first aid advice and to allow them to prepare for your arrival. *First aid does not replace veterinary treatment.
- Help your pet safely to the car. Towels/bedding may make it easier for you to carry your pet into the car, especially if they are in pain or unable to walk.
- Drive safely to the vet and take someone with you, if possible, to monitor your pet on the journey. Call the vet for assistance getting your pet out of the car if required.